Monday, July 25, 2011

Say what???

I had my ultrasound today.

Tim had to work, so I went by myself. As soon as she put the wand on my belly, there was the money shot. Clear as day, there was BOY parts. Holy Cow! I was so shocked and remained there through the whole day. I still kind of am, I really cant beleive it.

Let me explain. From the beginning, I wanted a boy. Khloe is such a handful, and she really is my little princess. I was scared that if we had another girl my world would just not be right. I didnt want to lose the close relationship I have with my daughter. And because of my feelings, I knew it would be best if I warmed up to the idea for the next 4 months or so. So I kept telling myself it was a girl in my head. I thought about the cute little hairbows and clips I could purchase for BOTH of my girls. And how I could decorate Khloes room for the both of them REALLY girly! Honestly, I was finally warming up to the idea. And then this happens. Guess what? I wasnt ready or prepared for it. LOL I never let myself think we could have a boy. Although its what I wanted.

So my princess will be my only princess for the rest of my life! LOL And I will have the two boys Ive always wanted!!

Now I guess I can start selling the 20 bags of girl clothes Ive been saving "Just in case". LOL

I have another ultrasound at the end of August. Baby wouldnt sit still so they had a hard time getting some measurements, so we will go back and get those. But he also was just like his brother and sister and didnt give a good profile so I ahve to wait for that too :/ but hey, the bright side is I get another ultrasound!! LOL

0 comments: