Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Big Boy!!

I cannot beleive I have a 6 year old! I mean really!

The little (or should i say big?) man woke up and had his special birthday breakfast, made especially from his momma!



Then he waited until Saturday for his birthday party with all of his friends. I do have to say that a June birthday might be much easier to plan (compared to a December birthday), but I had to give invitations out in May and only 3 kids from his class showed up.

here is his birthday cake, made by his Momma.


Im no betty crocker, but the inside looks a lot better than the outside LOL



he really had so much fun with all of his friends!!








And last but not least, our little family...



Happy birthday TC, you have blessed my life more than you will ever know!!

2 comments:

Snapshots By Jolene said...

OMG that pic of TC and Sydnie hugging! Khloe in the background cracks me up! haha

Kayla said...

Jolene, I know right!? I had a better one of them (aka: without Khloe LOL), but I had to put this one bc it made me laugh so much! :)