Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Wedding Day

It seems like this wedding has really taken everything from me. I mean all my thoughts and energy have been put into this day to try and make it as perfect as it could be. I woke up fairly early, started some decorating justr in ime to leave to get my hair done. Cam home and did some more decorating but before I knew it, it was2:30 and we had to be at the park for pictures at 3. Holy Crap! So I started to run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I had Tim get TC in his suit, had my mom get Khloe in her dress, and then I corraled my sister and sister in law to help me with my dress. Finally got it on and realized that I had forgotten my slip, so I had to get back out of my dress and put the slip on and then get back into my dress. LOL It was very unnerving, especially since I had no makeup on and I had 15 minutes to finish and get to the park. YIKES!


Everything worked out though. Struggled a little with parking at the park, but we all made it and the snapping of the pictures began.






The ceremony went off without a hitch, and everything was just the way I would have hoped for. I was a little surprised with how many people didnt come, but I try to not be dissapointed because I know that the most important people were there.






After the ceremony was done, I drove with my sister and Rob and her family back to the house and while I was talking I busted out in laughter for the silliest thing. I had realized that Tim put my ring on the wrong finger during the ceremony. BAHAHAHHA! Oh the things we will remember. :)


The reception was perfect. Way more relaxed than I thought it would be and it seemed as though everyone had a great time!






Thanks to everyone that was there and celebrated with us. Thanks to the people that I know really couldnt come, but wished they were there. Thanks to our amazing photographer who took the most beautiful pictures Tim and I could have hoped for, and pictures we will cherish for the rest of our lives.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations! You looked absolutely stunning in your wedding gown! I'm glad everything turned out the way you wished for. You deserve all the happiness in the world!