Saturday, June 26, 2010

Back Yard Camp out

Some of you may not know, but we just celebrated the national great backyard campout! TC has never slept away from me, so the first night I was sicken with anxiety of something happening to him. What… I don’t know. Which is what I think scared me the most. But My sisters oldest child, Jase, was with him so that made me feel a lot better. We set up the tent in the backyard, filled it with pillows and blankets, popped some popcorn and threw some board games in! The boys were SO excited, and Khloe really though for a minute that she was going to be in there too. :)

Summer 2010 115

Summer 2010 120

They ended up having a great time, and TC never even snuck back in. Which is his norm these days. They even stayed out their for the next 3 nights!!!

0 comments: