Sunday, March 21, 2010

Family IS everything!

I don't know what I would do without my family! One thing I hope to instill in my children is that family is everything. Family is who you rely on when times get hard, and family is there for you to hoot and holler with you when amazing things happen!!  We had such a great time spending the weekend in Klamath Falls, filling in for my Brother and Kelsie while they were busy welcoming their 3rd child to the world. We got to see what a REAL busy schedule is, with both kids busy with sports! haha! But I wouldn't change it for the world though, since we don't get to see them very often. Our time is short, but sweet. here are some pictures of our visit!

Kamdyn Jean 085

Kamdyn Jean 095  Kamdyn Jean 101 Kamdyn Jean 127Kamdyn Jean 105Kamdyn Jean 106 

Finally Kamdyn Came home!!!

Kamdyn Jean 129  Kamdyn Jean 137

 

 

 

 

I swear if its one thing My brother could teach me, its cooking! I don't know WHY God gave him the talent… but my sister and I sure as heck don't have it! LOL but he made the most amazing fajitas while we were there! Khloe even decided she would eat some of it, although she didn't choose the best item.

Kamdyn Jean 151 Kamdyn Jean 152 Kamdyn Jean 153

No, unfortunately, that's not an apple she is eating. That's a ginormous garlic clove!! She liked the thing too!! Crazy girl! LOL

Our weekend finally came to an end, and we had to make the dreaded trek home. The drive really isn't all that bad during the day, and the weekend was perfect for a drive.

Kamdyn Jean 159 Kamdyn Jean 161Kamdyn Jean 163 

Thanks Brother and Kelsie for letting us be a part of Kamdyn’s birth and letting us stay at your house!!!! :)

0 comments: