Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Lifesavers

This week has been rough. Recovering from surgery has been really hard with all the pain, and not being able to life (for the next 4 weeks!) and not working. Its been hard but with out my kids I don't know how I could have made it through. They were who brought the smile to my face each day and gave me the comfort when I needed it. Don't get me wrong, Tim was an amazing help! But the love from your kids is not nothing else! I have truly enjoyed (I cant believe I said that…) being off work and spending this time with my kids. They are growing up and getting so big that I cherish the times I get to spend with them, even if I'm recovering from surgery with holes in my belly. LOL

fFebuary 2010 071fFebuary 2010 065  fFebuary 2010 082 fFebuary 2010 070fFebuary 2010 091  

I love; my kids with all my heart and its because of them I wake up each day with a smile on my face!

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

KB, your kids are so adorable, I love all your pics...Im glad you are enjoying your time off!! Even tho it is to recover...hope you are feeling ok. Love ya lots!

Nicole said...

O.M.G! I LOVE, LOVE, did I say LOVE, the picture of T.C. and Khloe together. Priceless! Give em a snuggle for me!

Kim said...

I nominated you for a blog award. See my blog for details :)