Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I ♥ Etsy!

Have heard of Etsy? Who am I kidding I think everyone that is internet savvy knows about Etsy. If you dont then, I think you need to drink a tall margarita, sit in a comfy chair, grab your debit card and head on over to the Etsy shop. Trust me, it will be love at first read if its not already.

But while your at it, a freindly blogger of mine is having a giveaway for these really awesome camera straps. Gotta hurry as it closes at midnight tonight. But check it out here.


Only thing is, if you win.... I get the strap. LOL Just kidding.

Kind of.

4 comments:

SGSchafer said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE etsy. I buy from a lady on there all the time; she makes all the headbands for my daughter. :)

Coco Loco said...

I don't know Etsy! Guess I better do some research. Can't wait to check it out.

Kim said...

Hi. I'm Kfred311 from BBC and saw your blog link in your siggy. So you love Etsy? You should check out my Etsy site! http://www.kedarlindesigns.etsy.com

Kayla said...

Kim, LOVE your hair clips. Maybe someday when Khloe gets hair I will buy some. LOL

I have wonderful dreams of braiding her hair, and filling it with cute clips. GRRR, dang genes. LOL