Sunday, January 10, 2010

Guitar Hero anyone?

I must confess that My Husband has been playing this game for 3 or 4 years now and has had relentless effort to try and get me to play... but I flat out refused. I mean, how silly is a game where you pretend to play a guitar?

So we had my sister and mom over the other night, to hang out. It was nice to sit and talk as it seems we don't always have the time to do it. Nicole decided she wanted to play Guitar hero with Tim, so I let her. Of course I had to take pictures for proof because I was sure it would be funny. Which it was. 

Holidays 2009 005

Then, of course my Hubby who was having fun showing off his “expert” skills (:eye roll:). I do still heart him, even with his Guitar hero fetish.

Holidays 2009 027

And somehow we talked my mom into playing… which was HYsterical if I might just say. I think i nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard! Here is the blackmail photo….

Holidays 2009 015 Holidays 2009 017

Then… with the three of them against me, I stood no chance. I was forced into this silly game only to lose, terribly. But the good sport I am thought it’d only be right to show mine too….

Holidays 2009 023

Yes, never again will I play that wretched game. Never. Again.

0 comments: