Sunday, January 17, 2010

Back to School For Daddy

Tim is going back to school this week, Tuesday is his first day. I am very excited for him, as he is! His program is an intense 2 years long and as long as it sounds Im sure it will fly by. This weekend we decided to get things ready around the house. Cleaning, organizing and all that fun stuff. With him being at school majority of the day and then studying,. I wont have my stay at home dad anymore. The kids will be watched by My Father in Law. Im sure he is looking forward to watching 1baby, a toddler, a preschool and a kindergartner. Oh boy how I dont envy him! :) Well.... much anyways.

On a lighter note we have decided that August 7th, 2010 is our wedding day. Yes, we are already married but we never had the actual ceremony. We always said we would and would better time than the present. So we chose the actualy day we got married (so it would be easier to remember LOL) and hopefully I can get things in order within the next 7 months cause thats all the time I have. :) Im pretty crafty so Im sure I can do it. But, since Im bringing it up... anyone have any crafty ideas for a backyard wedding???? LOL

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that you are getting married on your actual wedding day! It will make it nice and simple. I am so excited for your "celebration of marriage" day. I am looking forward to planning and then to see the end result. I can't wait to be part of such an important event. I love you sis! And...I love Tim too! See you on August 7th, 2010!