Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

'Twas the night before Christmas, When all through the house, Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.


We started off by spending Christmas Eve with Tim's parents and Chrissy (Tim's Sister) and her 3 daughters; Maddie, Amanda & Cami May. My mom, sister, Sydnie and & Rob joined us later on in the evening for our tradition of Prime Rib at his parent s house. MMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm, Love that stuff.

Once we finished eating we went over to my moms house. We got our stockings hung, our cookies ready for Santa, and we are nice & tired to go to bed. But wait.... whats that you say? You have gifts for us to open? Oh my, I wonder what it is?

Why its our tradition of Christmas Pajamas and a family book of course! My Mom really enjoyed having everyone over at her house and Im sure will just be smitten to wake up with everyone there as well.

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

0 comments: