Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope this post finds you happy, healthy & with your loved ones!

This morning I woke up to two healthy babies and a happy Husband. I don't think it could get any better than that. TC slept with my mom for the night, and apparently when she woke up he was sitting on the floor. Just patiently waiting for her to get up. When she asked what he was doing, he said "well, Mimi. I'm sitting down here just in case Lucy (my moms lab) barks, then I will tell her no." He was seriously excited to go see what Santa brought him, he couldn't even stay asleep. We were so lucky to get to spend the day with Nicole, Sydnie, Rob & my Mom. We spend the day playing games, watching movies and just visiting. Can't wait for the days that visiting is more often when they actually live here (Keeping fingers crossed Rob gets the job here!).



Overall we had an amazing Christmas! TC was happy with everything he got and we enjoyed watching Sydnie & Khloe really get into the Joys of Christmas. Next year will be twice as much fun because the plan is to have my brother & his family (including the new baby that is yet to be named)! So woohoo! :)

0 comments: