Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Baking at it's.....best?


This last weekend we took some time away from cleaning, folding laundry and getting ready for the next work week. We spent time baking cookies and candy instead! What a way to enjoy the holiday. Even if we have screaming, unhappy babies at our feet. Right? Khloe fed Lucy some of her cookie, which meant she had to get closer to her than a 10 ft. She did, I have a picture to prove it. It didnt take long fo rher to run back to me..... I have that picture too! ;)

But I must say I tasted the worlds best Toffe.... and yes I made it all by myself. OK with a smidge help from my sis & mom.... but mostly made by me. Thats still pretty good.... right?

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That was so much fun sis! Can't wait to do it again next year.