Friday, January 16, 2009

Catching up

It seems I lost the world of blogging while Ive been adjusting to our new life. I cant even safely say im fully adjusted at this point, but that I found time while Khloe is eating to log in to my laptop.Oh, how I love the ease of laptops!

Its hard to beleive it, but Khloe will be 5 weeks tomorrow. I honestly do not know where the time has gone. She is more awake now but only for a few hours out of the day. Last week at our lactation consultant appt she weighed 8 lbs 8 ounces. So she definetly has gained weight from her birth weight of 7 lbs 13 ounces, and she lost 13 ounces right after birth.

She has enjoyed her first REAL bath in her own bath tub this week. We tried it once beofre but she apprebtly wasnt "Ready" so she had been bathing with mommy. But I think she has adapted well on her 15th try.


TC is loving being a big brother. He thinks his little sister is the next best thing since eanut butter sandwiches...which are his FAVORITE.


But it is hard to keep her happy long enough to get a good picture of the both of them!! But, like the wonderful girl she is- getting ones of just herself arent as hard.


We still dont venture outside very much. I dont know if its the fact we dont all get up and ready for the day until about 1pm or the fact that toting a 3 year old and cranky newborn around isnt much fun. There are about 20 messages on my phone and im sure they are from all my freind whom I havent called in a long time. I really dont understand those moms who say it is easier to go from one kid to two because personally I think their nuts.

1 comments:

The Stimpsons said...

So SO cute! Hey, there is a newborn class that is fun on TUesdays at the St Luke's hospital if you are interested. It is fun.