Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. We are blessed with an amzingly good 3 year old which we think is pretty hard to find. We are blessed that we are both healthy. We are blessed with one little angel girl coming soon. We ahve great family and great freinds. What better way to celebrate it with than eating about 5,000 calories in one sitting and spending it with family? Thats what we did. We went to spend time with my mom and Joe and aunt and uncle, then once we were done there we made our way to the inlaws for the rest of the night. TC had fun playing, even though he is sporting a runny nose and the start of a good head cold. We hope and pray we dont get it.... but those are famouse last words these days.

Here is a picture of Mi madre and myself preggo at 34.5 weeks.
resized pic of mom & me

Of course there is the pic of the belly rubbing for the pregnant girl! hey at least its my boyfreind, I guess I can allow that!! 34 weeks and 5/7, woo hoo.
Photobucket

but of course, if you rub my belly..... I get to rub yours! (I did get teh look of death after this shot)
Photobucket

All in all Thanksgiving was wonderful (minus the trick my mother made on me to get me to eat oyster stuffing...OY I will get her back...)

0 comments: