Monday, November 10, 2008

32 weeks!!!

Another adventure to the doctors office. Although this time I actually got GREAT news!!! My little girl is weighing in bigger than TC did at 34 weeks (birth). She weighs 4.6 lbs and we are 32 weeks and 2 days. The MFM (maternal fetal medicine) doctor wanted to see me back in a month, I didnt argue just went ahead and scheduled it. However, I dont think she realizes that my regular OB- the one who makes the decision if I deliver or not- has a delivery goal of 34-35 weeks. Thats in 2-3 weeks. Owell.... I just smile and nod.

The bad side is that this girl is so incredibly low.... we just barely got to see her lips and nose. Even though I asked to get a good profile picture, it wasnt possible. This girl is tucked up and cuddled and doesnt look like she will be moving any time soon. So here is a- not so classy- 32 week picture. Photobucket

0 comments: